- This Investigator Initiated Trial Concept Form is REQUIRED to be completed independently by an investigator and submitted to Urovant Sciences Medical Affairs for all Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT).
- An IIT is a clinical study that is initiated, developed, designed, and conducted by a qualified sponsor external to Urovant Sciences who assumes sole responsibility for the conduct of the study.
- Urovant Sciences will only provide support for an IIT with research merit that aligns with Urovant Sciences’ areas of research in therapeutic areas in which Urovant Sciences participates or those that are of interest to Urovant Sciences.
- For interventional studies, where appropriate, the IIT sponsor or appointed representative will hold the Investigational New Drug (IND) application or equivalent clinical trial authorization and be responsible for overseeing the study and/or administering the study drug to human subjects.
- Right-click the Download PDF button and choose “Download Linked File” to save the PDF to the Downloads folder of your desktop or laptop computer.
- Open the PDF form in Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar PDF viewer.
- To submit, please email completed Investigator Initiated Trial Concept Form and any attachments to IIT@urovant.com